Hello! Thank you for visiting.
It is only possible to live happily ever after on a daily basis.
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
How-toBeHappy.com helps people learn how to be happy today… not tomorrow. Too often people chase a vision of a happy life they will someday live. They work hard, sweat, cry, bleed, and suffer during this pursuit of happiness.
The problem is that this wonderful life is always just one step away – it’s always just beyond reach.
Happiness is as a butterfly which, when pursued is always beyond our grasp, but if you sit down quietly may alight upon you.
The clock is running. Make the most of today. Time waits for no man. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why it is called the present.
Alice Morse Earle
Living your life for tomorrow is dangerous – because it means you aren’t living today – which means you aren’t living at all…
Do you feel that happiness is the number one priority of life?
Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence.
If yes, you are going to fit in nicely with our community – as it is full of like-minded people. Not to mention… we want you here!
A lot of folks place other priorities before being happy: success, money making, and career. Maybe you were one of them but have become fed up with not living your life to the fullest! The belief behind How-toBeHappy.com is that there is nothing more important in life than enjoying it.
Life can be wonderful, joyful, fun, and just downright amazing. You just have to know how to make it that way.
So that’s what we do here – we learn how to design our present day so that it can easily produce happy moments. Here you develop yourself from the inside out, not the outside in.
If you are ready to start living, rather than merely existing – I’d love for you to join our community and start growing your daily happiness today.
How-toBeHappy.com has a unique mission that makes it a bit different than other self-improvement websites.
1. Make the largest impact possible on the happiness and lives – of as many people as possible.
2. Do this by interacting with readers, producing great content, and providing high quality recommendations.
3. Spread daily happiness to all parts of the world by making wisdom easy and fun to share.
4. Give readers a place to inspire. I want to learn, grow, and engage with you. There is no one master of everything – it would be of little value if I was the only one sharing wisdom.
*If you’d like to write something or share a daily happiness story – do so! – this is our site, not mine!
My obsessive passion with happiness comes from knowing how it feels to be unhappy. I am not going to drop my baggage on you – but let me just say that I have grown a lot.
I’ve gone from being someone who was extremely bitter, negative, and pessimistic to someone who embraces life for all it has to offer. I’ve even learned to appreciate my past and the journey I’ve traveled – because if not for it I wouldn’t have gained this knowledge of self-growth and would have no outlet for giving back to the world.
Knowing how it feels to be someone struggling with happiness is why I feel I’m so successful at guiding others.
By no means do I claim to be an expert! This is not about me (the happiness guru), telling you (the young grasshopper) what to do and how to do it. I don’t expect everything I share to go unchallenged. This is our community – and your thoughts are just as meaningful as mine. You will learn from me, I will grow because of you, and together we’ll develop a mode for spreading happiness to the ends of the earth!
Now it’s time to grow! The present moment is the only time that’s ever real – if you don’t do something in the now, it will never happen.
To begin growing your daily happiness you can:
- Read and comment on an inspiring post or two.
- Subscribe to How-toBeHappy.com to receive happiness wisdom in your inbox.
- Join our welcoming community on the How-toBeHappy.com Facebook page. Or if you prefer follow me on Twitter.
- The best way to learn is to teach – contact me to submit a guest post, image, or wisdom you’d like to share.
- Introduce yourself – say “hi”! I want to get to know you – every member here is important to me.
Thank you for supporting growth, happiness, wisdom, and life. I am grateful for your visit and appreciate your stay.